Easy of Tempus ALS
• Defibrillator small enough to fit in your fully-equipped grab bag.
• Simplicity, Flexibility and Choice.
• Small and slender enough to fit in your paniers.
• Small and Lightweight
• Defibrillator interface is via clearly labelled buttons
• Monitor user interface is provided by a touch screen and simple graphically labelled buttons
• Drugs, fluids, therapies and interventions quickly added to the patient record through the Event button
• User configurable visual and audible alarms
• Adult, paediatric and neonate settings
• Adjustable alarms ≤85 dBA at 1m
• 360° alarm visible indicator lights
• Defibrillator – colour 145 mm (5.7”), 640×480 pixels
• Monitor – colour 165 mm (6.5”) 640×480 pixels, 130 klux daylight readable display
• Multiple user-selectable display formats
• High-contrast mode, NVG compatible
• High resolution 113 mm (4”) integrated thermal printer compatible with pre-printed paper
On-Screen Trends & Events
• Graphical and tabular format for all vital signs parameters
• Summary record of care