|• Warmer heats to 100% for 12 minutes, and then reduces to a steady 25% to maintain ready status.Heat adjustments can be made in 5% increments so you can fine-tune the warmth.
• Heat is evenly distributed via the Calrod® heater, which is precisely matched to the bed size.
•An innovative probe guard helps prevent the skin probe from becoming detached from the baby, helping reduce the risk of overheating due to lack of temperature monitoring.
• A “check baby” alarm sounds if baby’s skin temperature deviates by ±1° C from the set point. The unit stops heating if the temperature
exceeds the desired value by 1° C, and restarts only when the temperature falls back into the 1° C range.
|• Visually-coded control panel and color-coded safety alarms are simple to understand, no matter what the user’s language.
• Large LED screen provides direct access to key functions and makes it easy to see and understand critical information.
• Well-positioned lights illuminate procedures and help reduce the need for external lighting and extra equipment.
• APGAR timer with audible tones at one, five, and ten minutes enables clinicians to concentrate on caring for the baby, rather than looking at the screen.
|• Smooth bed tilting of ±15° continuous positions optimizes clinical flexibility, especially during resuscitation.
• The heater module rotates 90° to either side to facilitate X-ray procedures. The heater automatically shuts off when in this position.
• An integrated X-ray tray below the mattress allows imaging without moving the infant.
• Sturdy dovetail rail system allows for easy and flexible mounting of accessories.
• Surfaces are designed for swift, thorough cleaning to support the infection control requirements of busy infant care areas.