At GE Healthcare we are committed to making the path toward sending babies home as safe, comfortable and quick as possible through advanced technology. Designed with babies, and their families in mind, the Giraffe OmniBed Carestation creates a controlled, protected microenvironment for peaceful, fast healing—bringing babies one step closer to caregivers’ expertise, their parents’ embrace and to going home healthy.
|• Comfortable, consistently controlled thermal environments
• Continuous warmth during transport with the addition of the Giraffe Shuttle™
• Neurodevelopmentally supportive, family-centered care solutions
• Improved patient access and visibility
• User-friendly, high tech features and functionality
• Reliable clinical performance
• As an incubator, one touch activation of the Air Boost protects the baby from heat loss when either panel is opened to support thermal stability.
• As a radiant warmer, the baby receives uniform heat, without warming the caregiver
• Low noise fan and comfortable pressure-diffusing mattress offer babies the soothing environment they need to rest and heal.
• The patented translating Baby Susan™ rotating mattress enhances productivity by allowing the caregiver to easily position the baby for clinical procedures.
• Large color display (10.4 inches) and touchscreen user interface
• Customized screens
• Hands-free alarm silence
• Open bed mode with its robust canopy lift.
• Connectivity capabilities allow communication with electronic healthcare records and hospital information systems